Happy Tuesday, friends! It is no secret that I love Amazon Prime….a little too much if you ask my husband :).
I wanted to share some of my favorite recent Amazon purchases with you because I think you’ll like them too!
- Matching Mom + Baby Hats – These are so cute and cannot wait to wear with my little one!
- Canvas Slip On Shoes – These are adorable. I think they run TTS and very affordable. Could work for girls + boys.
- Headband – I LOVE these! So affordable and lots of color options.
- Reusable Silicon Baking Cups – I’ve been adding these into my daughter’s bento lunch box. It’s a great way to divide lunch items.
- Fractionated Coconut Oil – My favorite carrier oil for my essential oil rollers!Very affordable.
- Henley Button Up – Love this more affordable version of this very popular Henley found at Urban Outfitters, Madewell, and Abercrombie. There is also a short sleeve version of it.
- Buffalo Check Plaid Rug – I put this outside underneath the mat at my front door. It’s so cute for the holidays and very durable.
- Toy Organizer Basket – We have two of these in our family room. They fit a lot of toys and love the way they look. An inexpensive version of some of the pricier ones!
- Melissa + Doug Baking Set – I love Melissa + Doug! This baking set is adorable. It would also be a great birthday gift.
And there you have it! A few of my recent Amazon finds that I have been loving. Comment if you order any of these and let me know what you’d like to see in these posts. I will plan on doing a monthly “Amazon Roundup” and would love to know what you’d like to see!